These qualifications have free digital Delivery Guides available. These resources have been designed to aid delivery of the mandatory and any optional units of the qualifications, offering overarching support for tutors when delivering new trade units, making the writing of schemes of work quicker and easier and ensuring confidence that the right content is being covered.
Delivery support includes examples of:
- relevant legislation, regulations, documents and guidance
- safe systems of work procedures
- appropriate practical advice
- any specialist equipment required and their applications
- good methods/techniques to be used
- basic mathematical/science principles that underpin the unit.