This qualification has free digital Delivery Guides available. These resources have been designed to aid delivery of the mandatory and optional units of the qualification, offering overarching support for tutors when delivering new trade units, making the writing of schemes of work quicker and easier and ensuring confidence that the right content is being covered.
Delivery support includes examples of:
- relevant legislation, regulations, documents and guidance
- safe systems of work procedures
- appropriate practical advice
- any specialist equipment required and their applications
- good methods/techniques to be used
- basic mathematical/science principles that underpin the unit.
Additional resources are also available for Unit 201 and 202. These resources include schemes of work, PowerPoints, worksheets and multiple-choice questions.
Teaching and learning resources
Progression in Construction
Unit 201 Progression in Construction
Unit 202 Progression in Construction
Unit 202 Outcome 2 (Brick, Groundworks, Plastering, P&D)
Unit 202 Outcome 2 (Wood trades, Roofing)
Unit 202 Outcome 2 (Wall and floor tiling)