This qualification has free digital teaching and learning resources available as follows:
- Schemes of work
- PowerPoint presentations
- Multiple choice questions.
These resources have been designed to support your delivery of the mandatory and main optional units of the qualification.
- Unit 101: Introduction to the built environment
- Unit 102: Introduction to the trades in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 103: Introduction to the built environment life cycle
- Unit 104 Employability in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 105: Protecting health, safety and the environment when working in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 106: Introduction to emerging technologies in construction and the built environment sector
- Unit 107: Working with brick, block and stone
- Unit 108: Wood occupations
- Unit 109: Plastering and interior systems
- Unit 110: Decorative finishing and industrial painting occupations
- Unit 111: Roofing occupations
- Unit 112: Construction operations and civil engineering operations
- Unit 113: Plumbing, heating and ventilation
- Unit 114: Electrotechnical systems and equipment
- Unit 116: Wall and floor tiling
Watch the webinar to get an introduction to the Foundation in Construction and Building Services Engineering qualification.
Teaching and learning resources
Unit 101 - Built environment
Unit 102 - Introduction to the trades
Unit 103 - Built environment life cycle
Unit 104 - Employability
Unit 105 - Health, safety and environment
Unit 106 - Emerging technologies
Unit 107 - Brick, block and stone
Unit 108 - Wood occupations
Unit 109 - Plastering
Unit 110 - Decorative finishing
Unit 111 - Roofing occupations
Unit 112 - Construction operations
Unit 113 - Plumbing
Unit 114 - Electrotechnical systems
Unit 116 - Wall and floor tiling
Contact us if you need support
Find out what you need to deliver our qualifications effectively, from implementing a programme of delivery to resources in the classroom and workshop we are here to support you at every stage.
Contact customer services if you have any questions.
Skillsforwales.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0192 4930 801, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.This page was last updated on 17/03/2022 at 11:14 am