The Construction and Building Services Engineering qualifications have free digital teaching and learning resources available. Schemes of work, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets and multiple choice questions will be available from April.
Teaching and learning resources have been designed to supplement your delivery of the mandatory and main optional units of the qualification.
- Unit 101: Introduction to the built environment
- Unit 102: Introduction to the trades in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 103: Introduction to the built environment life cycle
- Unit 104 Employability in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 105: Protecting health, safety and the environment when working in the construction and built environment sector
- Unit 106: Introduction to emerging technologies in construction and the built environment sector
- Unit 107: Working with brick, block and stone
- Unit 108: Wood occupations
- Unit 109: Plastering and interior systems
- Unit 110: Decorative finishing and industrial painting occupations
- Unit 111: Roofing occupations
- Unit 112: Construction operations and civil engineering operations
- Unit 113: Plumbing, heating and ventilation
- Unit 114: Electrotechnical systems and equipment
Watch the webinar to get an introduction to the Foundation in Construction and Building Services Engineering qualification.
Teaching and learning resources
Contact us if you need support
Find out what you need to deliver our qualifications effectively, from implementing a programme of delivery to resources in the classroom and workshop we are here to support you at every stage.
Contact customer services if you have any questions.
Skillsforwales.email@example.com or call 0192 4930 801, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.This page was last updated on 15/03/2021 at 12:38 pm